The Green Goddess - Ocean Moon MKAL Yarn Kit consists of tonals and variegated colours from the yellow-green family.
Green Goddess Yarn Kit details
- Silk Stocking: 50% superwash non-mulesed merino, 50% silk
- contains one skein each of Flannel Flower, Gone Bush and Fatigued
- each skein is 100g/400m/438yd; total Kit is 300g/1200m/1314yd
- includes one Soak 5ml sample (random scent selected)
- Gentle machine wash in cool water although hand washing is always recommended. Air dry flat in shade
This yarn kit was originally designed for the Ocean Moon MKAL by Ambah O'Brien but can be used for anything your heart desires. There is enough yarn to make a large sized shawl.
Patterns are not included with this Yarn Kit, however if you are interested in pattern ideas please check out our Knitting Patterns page.
Silk Stocking is for those times when you want some drape and shine in your life. Perfect for shawls and summery tops, this yarn is also good for smaller accessories. Silky soft to work with, merino wool provides warmth and elasticity whilst the silk provides strength, shine and drape. Moderate twist means good stitch definition.
Hand dyed yarn is a work of art - no two skeins are the same. We recommend that you order enough yarn to complete your project, and that you alternate skeins every couple of rows to avoid obvious colour differences.