The Rainbow Child - Ocean Moon MKAL Yarn Kit consists of colours from my Scream Your T!ts Off! Festive Yarn Kit (a continuation of my original Tits Out Collective colourway, Much Ado About Knockers). This is one wild coloured kit!
This kit is perfect for the Ocean Moon MKAL by Ambah O'Brien, using one full skein of Tough Stocking as C1, five Tough Stocking Mini Skeins for C2-A to C2-E, and the remaining full skein as C3 (see pattern for more details).
In keeping with the original TOC fundraising idea, $5 from each Rainbow Child Yarn Kit sold will be donated to Fitted For Work, a not-for-profit that helps women experiencing disadvantage to get work, keep work and navigate their world of work.
What's the Tits Out Collective (2018)? Read all about it here.
Rainbow Child - Ocean Moon MKAL Yarn Kit details
- Tough Stocking: 75% superwash non-mulesed merino, 25% nylon
- Contains one 100g skein each of Much Ado About Knockers (C3, left) and Breast Friends Forever (C1, right); and five 20g mini-skeins, one each of (L-R): Boobytrap, Queen Rubberteaty, The Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Hooternanny, and Lake Tittycaca
- 100g/425m/464yd; 20g/85m/92yd; total Kit is 300g/1275m/1392yd
- Includes one Soak 5ml sample (random scent selected)
- Gentle machine wash in cool water although hand washing is always recommended. Air dry flat in shade
Patterns are not included with this Yarn Kit, however if you are interested in pattern ideas please check out our Knitting Patterns page.
Tough Stocking is our most popular yarn base. It is the perfect yarn for any project from socks, mittens, hats and gloves to shawls, garments and baby clothes. Merino for warmth and elasticity, nylon for strength. Moderate twist means good stitch definition.
Hand dyed yarn is a work of art - no two skeins are the same. We recommend that you order enough yarn to complete your project, and that you alternate skeins every couple of rows to avoid obvious colour differences.