The Pink Fingers Orchid Yarn Kit was inspired by Caladenia carnea (see inspiration photo) which is endemic to eastern and south-eastern Australia, including Tasmania. The Yarn Kit consists of four skeins of Tough Stocking - one each of Fringe Lily, Candy Is Dandy, Black Kangaroo Paw and Samphire.
Pink Fingers Orchid Yarn Kit details
- Tough Stocking: 75% superwash non-mulesed merino, 25% nylon
- Contains one skein each of Fringe Lily, Candy Is Dandy, Black Kangaroo Paw and Samphire
- Each skein is 100g/425m/464yd; total Kit is 400g/1700m/1856yd
- Includes one Soak 5ml sample (random scent selected)
- Gentle machine wash in cool water although hand washing is always recommended. Air dry flat in shade
Patterns are not included with this Yarn Kit, however if you are interested in pattern ideas please check out our Knitting Patterns page.
Tough Stocking is our most popular yarn base. It is the perfect yarn for any project from socks, mittens, hats and gloves to shawls, garments and baby clothes. Merino for warmth and elasticity, nylon for strength. Moderate twist means good stitch definition.
Hand dyed yarn is a work of art - no two skeins are the same. We recommend that you order enough yarn to complete your project, and that you alternate skeins every couple of rows to avoid obvious colour differences.