The Betwixt Shawl Yarn Kit consists of my Tits Out Colour Collection Mini Skein Kit (a continuation of my original Tits Out Collective colourway, Much Ado About Knockers) along with two full size skeins of Tough Stocking (one a new colourway).
This kit is perfect for the Betwixt Shawl (Ravelry link) by Ambah O'Brien, using one full skein of Tough Stocking as C1 or C2, the Mini Skeins for C2 or C1, and the remaining full skein as C3 (see pattern for more details).
In keeping with the original TOC fundraising idea, $5 from each Collection sold will be donated to Fitted For Work, a not-for-profit that helps women experiencing disadvantage to get work, keep work and navigate their world of work.
Betwixt Shawl Yarn Kit details
- Tough Stocking: 75% superwash non-mulesed merino, 25% nylon
- Contains one 100g skein each of Titillation (new colourway at top) and Nevermore (bottom); and six 20g mini-skeins, one each of (top-bottom): Much Ado About Knockers, Boobytrap, Queen Rubberteaty, The Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Hooternanny, and Lake Tittycaca
- 100g/425m/464yd; 20g/85m/92yd; total Kit is 320g/1360m/1485yd
- Includes one Soak 5ml sample (random scent selected)
- Gentle machine wash in cool water although hand washing is always recommended. Air dry flat in shade
Patterns are not included with this Yarn Kit, however if you are interested in pattern ideas please check out our Knitting Patterns page.
Tough Stocking is our most popular yarn base. It is the perfect yarn for any project from socks, mittens, hats and gloves to shawls, garments and baby clothes. Merino for warmth and elasticity, nylon for strength. Moderate twist means good stitch definition.
Hand dyed yarn is a work of art - no two skeins are the same. We recommend that you order enough yarn to complete your project, and that you alternate skeins every couple of rows to avoid obvious colour differences.