Adventurous Wrap by Ambah O'Brien
This is a fully written pattern printed on quality card stock, and includes a designer provided, security enabled Ravelry download code for a single digital version of the pattern.
"The Adventurous Wrap was designed with a Yarn Advent Calendar in mind, to make the most of daily mini skein gifts that appear. There are so many possibilities - add colours in randomly, arrange your minis in a gradient fade, or use a main colour and alternate with mini skeins. This is also a perfect way to use up all those leftover yarns hiding in your stash. Simple garter stitch keeps this a mindless knit; some fun shaping and the regular colour changes will keep you wanting to knit on. What adventure will you take with your Adventurous Wrap?"
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS - Fade (Striped)
- Top Edge: 57 (56)“/145 (142) cm
- Width: 19.5 (19.25)”/50 (49) cm
Measurements taken after blocking.
- Fade - 25 4ply/fingering mini skeins, each skein consisting of 80 yd/74 m
- Striped - 600 yd/550 m plus 12 mini skeins, 80 yd/74 m each
Yarn kits suitable for this pattern can be found on our Yarn Kits & Clubs page.
- 23 stitches and 44 rows = 10cm/4" in Garter Stitch, blocked
- US 5 - 3.75 mm
Please note that Patterns sold are final and will not be refunded (see the Refund Policy for more details).