The Ocean Depths - Ocean Moon MKAL Yarn Kit consists of tonals and variegated colours from the blue-green family.
This kit is perfect for the Ocean Moon MKAL by Ambah O'Brien, using one full skein of Tough Stocking as C1, five Tough Stocking Mini Skeins for C2-A to C2-E, and the remaining full skein as C3 (see pattern for more details).
Ocean Depths - Ocean Moon MKAL Yarn Kit details
- Tough Stocking: 75% superwash non-mulesed merino, 25% nylon
- Contains one 100g skein each of Winter Wonderland (C3, left) and The Kraken Wakes (C1, right); and five 20g mini-skeins, one each of (L-R): Katabatic Winds, Little Boy Blue, Aqualung, The Other Woman, and Undertow
- 100g/425m/464yd; 20g/85m/92yd; total Kit is 300g/1275m/1392yd
- Includes one Soak 5ml sample (random scent selected)
- Gentle machine wash in cool water although hand washing is always recommended. Air dry flat in shade
Patterns are not included with this Yarn Kit, however if you are interested in pattern ideas please check out our Knitting Patterns page.
Tough Stocking is our most popular yarn base. It is the perfect yarn for any project from socks, mittens, hats and gloves to shawls, garments and baby clothes. Merino for warmth and elasticity, nylon for strength. Moderate twist means good stitch definition.
Hand dyed yarn is a work of art - no two skeins are the same. We recommend that you order enough yarn to complete your project, and that you alternate skeins every couple of rows to avoid obvious colour differences.