Markets and Events
I love travelling to various Yarn and Fibre Markets around Australia, and meeting like-minded textile enthusiasts. This is the best opportunity for you to see the colours in real life, feel the yarn for yourself, and discuss your latest yarn adventures!
The following is a list of markets I will be attending:
Organizers and vendors alike are trying to make our markets happen in a safe environment, as we all navigate "COVID Normal". All markets at this stage will be subject to COVID-19 restrictions and may have to be cancelled at short notice. I will try to notify you of changes as they happen, via newsletter and my social media channels.
- Canberra Wool Expo - 14-15 May 2022, Old Bus Depot Markets, Canberra
- Hand Knit & Crochet Guild Yarn and Craft Market - NEW DATES: 28-29 May 2022. Similar to last year, entry is via a booking system, Coburg Town Hall, Melbourne
- Australian Sheep & Wool Show 2022 - 15-17 July 2022 (further details TBA), Prince of Wales Showgrounds, Bendigo
- O'Reilly's Yarn Retreat - 6-9 October 2022, O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat, Queensland
- The Big Wool Show - 12-13 November 2022 (online event)