I love travelling to various Yarn and Fibre Markets around Australia, and meeting like-minded textile enthusiasts. This is the best opportunity for you to see the colours in real life, feel the yarn for yourself, and discuss your latest yarn adventures!
The following is a list of markets I will be attending:
Unfortunately due to COVID-19 restrictions most of our 2020 markets have been cancelled. I am sorry that I won't get to see you all this year but hope that next year will be bigger and better than ever!
I have decided that instead of markets I will hold live Shop Walk-throughs so that you get an idea of what my market stall has to offer, projects ideas you can make, and much more. Please join me!
- Sunday 18th May at 10AM AEST on Instagram Stories Live - the Bus Market
- Sunday 24th May at 11AM AEST on Instagram Stories Live - the Handmakers Market
Australian Sheep & Wool Show - 17, 18 & 19 July 2020 (Bendigo, VIC)- CANCELLED
- The Big Wool Show - 17-21 July 2020 (online virtual market)
- The Big Virtual Market - 29 & 30 August 2020 (on Instagram and Facebook)
- Melbourne Yarn & Fibre Festival - TBA
Pakenham Sheep & Woolcraft Day - 4 October 2020 (Pakenham, VIC)- CANCELLED